從下班前一直思考的採購權移轉問題,在心中揮之不去,該找當事人釐清?通知當事人的接班人?還是通知上層?還是上上層?上層會因此而懷疑本身解決問題的能力?
問題一層層排山倒還而來,直到睡不著,凌晨五點醒來看了"執行力"一書,開悟了,說到 2001 年,美國前 200 大企業有 40 家 CEO 因為績效不佳而下台,這些 CEO 也不怎麼樣。我把自己的問題再釐清後,多思考前因後果,其他組織配合情形,產品競爭力,客戶關係,答案就清楚的浮現在腦海裡了。時間到了,該上班了,綠藻吃了,心情也輕鬆了!
Have been thinking of the issue regarding purchasing ownership transfer, I could not find the resolution. It kept hanging around in my mind. It is a dilemma whether or whom should I inform the change of the way of working. Will my manager have doubts about my capability due to this?
A question leads to another question, and I cannot see any light in the tunnel. Waked up at 5am in the morning, read the book "Execution" and I am relaxed. It says there were 40 CEO's out of American top 200 stepped down in 2001 due to underperforming. So are those CEO's with high pays. I extended my questions to up- and down streams along the supply chain. It struck me with clear answer after all these are considered. It is time for office, just relax.
1 則留言:
看開了就好,以你的經歷早就是一個CEO,但不是失敗的那幾個,問題,對你而言,一直不是問題,所以.............沒問題.
張貼留言