一團‧亂!
帳上虧損連連,是實虧?是虛帳?沒人知。找人來展開真因分析,公說公的理,婆說婆的理,莫衷一是,再多找些人來討論,還不清楚,再把最資深的找來,算算連我八個人,才把事情來龍去脈釐清,設定清楚的行動計畫。最後問到一個核心的問題,為什麼大家都是一樣的在做,最近會有這麼大的虧損,不是最近才有這麼大的虧損,是我過來以後到現在的六的月幾乎都是這樣?問題出在哪?系統許多的漏洞都還是靠人工在對帳,只要是人都會犯錯,再加上庫存管理帳上的平均單價計算所產生的誤差,得一一釐清。
理‧還亂!資深業務經理送出來的資料還是缺東缺西,退件!
不理‧更亂!交貨期又跳票。
今天結束前總算是有件好事,一直要約客戶見面談周末打球的事同時談新機種的導入,從早上等到下班前業務經理都沒動靜,直到要下班了,跑來嚷嚷客戶現在有空了,趕緊高爾夫球車開了就走,到了客戶的辦公室,咦!怎麼好幾位台灣的朋友齊聚一堂,有在台灣的同事來這出差,更令人驚喜的事,我 EMBA 的同學也在,熱情的擁抱之後,不忘相約晚餐再續。
What ? a Mess!
Check the income statement of June. What a big loss! Is it real? Or it is just accounting trick. Nobody knows. Ask some people to deep dive into the root cause. There are thousand reasons, but no one really knows the true story until I call the most senior manager to join our discussion. Get things understood and set the action plan. However, it comes to the focal point of the key question, "why it happens as such that nobody knows what's going on?" What is the problem? There are system flaws need to be fixed by human, and human beings make mistakes.
What a? Mess, made by a senior manager.
What a Mess ! About the delivery.
Luckily, I have a beautiful evening before end of the day. I run into my colleague, and my EMBA classmate from Taiwan when I visit customer, GSMMC. A warm hug, followed by a nice dinner, heavy drinking and a decent massage.
1 則留言:
新聞那麼多,怎麼報?亂報嘛!工作那麼亂,怎麼做?亂做嘛!如你說的已不知亂多久,就給他繼續亂,亂亂解,亂亂做,日子就.......亂亂過!
張貼留言